Thursday, May 11, 2017

How I'd spend Mike's $$

So Rafa is staying and Mike is ready splash the cash

 Micky Quinn, Stan Collymore and every other journo have offered up their suggested shopping lists - silly season is well and truly in full swing so I thought why not give it a go myself.

Let me start with the players from the current squad i'd keep:

 Krul - still the best keeper at the club for me
 Darlow
 Woodman

Elliot needs to move on to play first team football

 Yedlin
 Dummett
 Mbemba
 Clark
 Lascelles

 Shelvey
 Richie
 Hayden
 Anita
 Perez
 De Jong

 Gayle
 Mitrovic

 The following are Players I realistically think we cold bring to the club:

 Harry Maguire - Hull
 Andy Robertson - Hull
 Charlie Taylor - Leeds
 Ben Gibson - Boro
 Jozo Simunovic - Celtic

 Jan Kirchoff  - Sunland
 Fabian Delph - City
 Michael Carrick - Utd
 Tom Cairney - Fulham
 Gylfi Sigurdsson  -Swans
 Lazar Markovic - Hull / Liverpool
 Aaron Mooy - Hudds / City

 Andre Gray - Burnley
 Danny Ings - Liverpool
 Shane Long - Southampton
 Jay Rodriquez - Southampton
 JD - Sunland
 Michy Batshuayi - Chelsea

 Loans:
 Tammy Abraham - Chelsea
 Kurt Zouma - Chelsea

No comments:

Post a Comment