Friday, October 31, 2014

Nothing stays the same

Its been a busy for week few and I have been unable to posting an blog updates. So to catch up on everything here are my thoughts on everything NUFC.


- Pardew was a dead man walking 3 weeks ago, but after 3 good results he is starting to turn things around. Like almost every other NUFc fan I was slating Pardew, but I've always been fair and I am loving seeing AP turn the corner - I've said all along that nothing would please me more than for AP to be a successful. A successful AP means a successful NUFC


- A key factor in the turn around of form for NUFC has been the re-emergence of Obertan and the form of Sammy, and Rolando Aarons.. Pardew take alot of stick for the loss of form of players, the termed 'Pardewed' is something I hate. So it can only be fair to praise him when a player like Obertan comes back in from the wilderness and wins us games.


- Two big wins since Taylor replaced the injured Williamson - coincidence? Maybe. For me Williamson is not the level of player we need, Taylor is not fantastic either but is the best option to partner Coloccini. Taylors is faster, strong, and has the passion of a local lad.


- After out terrible start to the season how many fans would have expected us to pick up 4 points from away games at Swansea and Spurs? Not many. Sandwiching 3 points at home against Leicester and we can say we've had a quality run. Hopefully we can continue this tomorrow against Liverpool.


No comments:

Post a Comment