Thursday, October 25, 2012

Blog Re-brand

I have decided to add a new focus to 'My kind of toon'. My main focus will always be NUFC, however I have decided to broaden my blog to include all Premier league, European, and International football.

With modern day technology you can turn on your TV and see football from all across the world and it can be said that we all follow a truly global game.

With that being said I am launching my new blog - The football world as seen by a Newcastle United fan.
I will cover any major news stories from around Europe as well as my thoughts after each round of games both in the Premier league and Champions league / Europa league.

I will select a team of the week after each Premier league weekend highlighting the top performers and also those who failed to live up the the high standards required!

No comments:

Post a Comment